Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Narrator] So now the annotating effectively…in AutoCAD course draws to a close.…I do hope you've enjoyed the course…and I do hope that you've learned how…to annotate effectively in AutoCAD as well.…No you can I've got a separate drawing open.…You may remember it from previous videos.…I just want to quickly review the kind of…things that you've learned in this particular course…and talk about what the next steps will be.…So you'll notice we've got our dimensioning here.…That is annotation, we've also got our text so we can do…things like multi line text and single line text.…
We've also got our AutoCAD tables as well.…They're over here on the annotate tab.…And there's our tables there, we can add a table,…we can add leaders to our drawing as well if we wish.…And all of these tools allow us to annotate effectively…and communicate our design intent.…So things like dimensions for example,…if I do a single linear dimension, I'm using…my object snaps to go from there to there like that.…And there's a 200 dimension in place, totally accurate…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.