Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD: Express Tools Workflow.
- [Instructor] So we come to the close now of our…AutoCAD Express Tools Workflow course,…and you can see we're in the 10_Conclusion.dwg file.…That's the last drawing in the course.…You can download it if you want to.…It's purely a drawing there just to have something…on the screen while we discuss your next steps…after doing this Express Tools Workflow course.…So what we're going to look at is just a few pointers…to take you in the right direction…with your AutoCAD Express Tools.…
Now your AutoCAD Express Tools tab is always available…in AutoCAD.…You've got the various panels there, Blocks, Text,…Modify, Layout, Draw, Dimension, Tools, and Web.…All of those little Express Tools are great…functional tools in AutoCAD that allow you…to be more productive, more profitable, just that little bit…more efficient in AutoCAD, but also you might learn…something in there as well.…There's some really nice little commands that allow you…just to be that little bit quicker,…that little bit smarter in AutoCAD.…
So utilize your Express Tools tab in your AutoCAD ribbon.…
- Using Explode Attributes, Replace Block, and List Properties
- Exporting and importing attributes
- Converting block to XREF
- Copying, extending, and trimming nested objects
- Working with Arc-Aligned Text and Modify Text
- Masking and unmasking text
- Modifying using Stretch Multiple and Extended Clip
- Changing layouts with Align Space, Synchronize Viewports, and Merge Layout
- Using Super Hatch
- Resetting text and modifying text
- Importing and exporting dimension styles
- Working with Xdata
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Optimizing Your AutoCAD Desktop to Go Mobilewith Shaun Bryant2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Express Tools: What Are They?
Why use Express Tools?2m 13s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.