Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managers.
- Thanks for watching.…This was Customization For CAD Mangers.…We've covered a lot in just a couple of hours.…If you would like to learn more,…I encourage you to review AutoCAD,…Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secrets,…or Customization Techniques with AutoCAD.…Another great course is Designing Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD.…Again, this is Josh Modulin,…I thank you for watching this course.…
- Using variables and profiles
- Customizing AutoCAD templates with styles and layer properties
- Using dynamic blocks
- Customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Creating custom tool palettes
- Creating and editing scripts
- Adding custom symbols
- CAD programming with LISP
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015)with Shaun Bryant4h 58m Appropriate for all
AutoCAD: Designing Dynamic Blockswith Scott Onstott1h 5m Intermediate
1. Customizing Options
2. Drawing Templates
3. Dynamic Blocks
4. Customizing User Interface
5. Tool Palettes
7. Custom Symbols
8. LISP for CAD Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.