Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] Now it may be that…you're already a seasoned AutoCAD user,…and you've just upgraded to AutoCAD 2017…and wanted to see what all the fuss was about.…So what you've done is you've done the…AutoCAD 2017 new features course…that we've just been through.…So what I'm hoping is you've learned…all of the new features of AutoCAD 2017…and can implement those into your workflow…and become more productive and more effective,…but what I'm also hoping is that you've…understood that AutoCAD is a product…that is always developing.…
Regardless of how old the product is,…there's always new features and improvements…that Auto does provide.…So, regardless of whether you're a new user,…an intermediate user or an advanced user…or maybe even one of those super-users out there…that is the guru of AutoCAD in your office.…I'm sincerely hoping that these new features…will just make you that little bit more productive.…And that you'll roll those new features out…to all of your staff within the workplace…so that they're all aware of those…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.