Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD: Plotting & Publishing.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] We're now in the final section…of our Plotting and Publishing in AutoCAD course.…We've come to the conclusion of the course.…Now, the good thing is, you now walk away from this course…with the ability to use lots of different methods…of Plotting and Publishing from AutoCAD.…You know how to set up your plotter…so that you can create paper plots…within your drawing environment.…You know how to plot electronically…to the AutoDesk .dwf file format,…and also to the .pdf file format.…
You also know how to plot…and view your drawings in the cloud…using AutoDesk A360 Drive.…You now know how to use AutoDesk Design Review…to review markup and redline drawings…and then manage those drawings back in AutoCAD…once they've been redlined as well.…You now have a very large amount of new skill sets.…They're ready for you to use in your workplace.…Use it to your advantage.…Make your boss sit up…and take notice of what you've learned.…
You can now go into the office and say,…"I know how to plot and publish in AutoCAD.…
- Printing and plotting
- Scaling drawings
- Working in model space vs. paper space
- Creating and modifying page setups with the AutoCAD Page Setup Manager
- Creating and clipping viewports
- Adding an annotative scale
- Plotting and publishing from Quick View
- Changing plot styles
- Plotting electronically to DWF, DWFx, and PDF
- Publishing sheet lists
Skill Level Appropriate for all
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
3D Architectural Modeling with AutoCADwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professionalwith Shaun Bryant4h 40m Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Plotting and Publishing
2. Modelspace & Paperspace
3. Page Setup Manager
5. Plotting to Scale
6. Quick View and Drawing Tabs
7. Plotting Styles & Setting Up
8. Plotting Electronically
9. Publishing Your Drawings
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.