Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- So here we are now in the final video of our AutoCAD Professional Certification Prep Course. Our conclusion, our next steps, what are we going to do next? Well hopefully once you've taken this particular course you should be prepared to practice more for your Certification Exam. This particular course is no guarantee that you're going to pass that exam. The whole idea of this course is to prepare you for the exam and get you ready and aware of all of the tools and settings in AutoCAD that you need to know about in order to be prepared for the Professional Certification Exam.
So drawings like the 11 NextSteps House drawing that you can see on the screen at the moment are the sort of drawings that you need to be creating and working with before you take your Professional Certification Exam. All I can do now is wish you luck and wish you well with all of your practice for your Professional Certification. It is great qualification to have, it's very, very useful to have on your resume, especially when you're going for job roles that include AutoCAD for example.
But more importantly it's a good benchmark to prove that you are a Professional AutoCAD user. The other thing that you might want to promote is making sure that everybody within your organization gets their Professional Certification. It's a great benchmark, it means everybody is of the same high standard within your organization. So again, I wish you luck with your AutoCAD Professional Certification Exam and I wish you all the best with all your practice and preparation before you take the exam.
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.