Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of AutoCAD Raster Design Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Well, I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind that lynda.com has a tremendous…amount of content that you could be interested in as well.…Just go to lynda.com and look for my other courses…or browse the entire directory…for what may be of interest to you.…Thanks again for choosing to watch my course,…AutoCAD Raster Deisgn 2016 Essential Training.…
- Inserting images
- Creating new images
- Creating image masks
- Managing images
- Editing images
- Creating REM regions and primitives
- Recognizing and vectorizing text
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD: Tips, Tricks, and Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD Map 3D Essential Trainingwith Gordon Luckett1h 35m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Insert and Write
2. Manage View and Correlate
3. Editing Images
4. Raster Entity Manipulation (REM)
5. Vectorize and Recognize Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.