Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of 3D Printing a Scale Model with AutoCAD.
- You're finished with this course.…I hope you've learned more about…3D printing and 3D modeling in AutoCAD…and can put these skills to work on your future projects.…So, what's next?…Lynda.com has more 2D and 3D AutoCAD titles…in their library with more being added all the time.…If you're interested in learning more about 3D printing,…check out my other courses like…"Up and Running with 3D Printing"…or "3D Scanning a Person"…to learn more about 3D possibilities.…Thanks for watching.…
- Working in scale
- Extruding solids
- Working with blocks
- Creating terrain with lofting
- Adding 3D text and logos
- Converting mesh files to solids
- Breaking a model into pieces
- Exporting and optimizing for 3D printing
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 35m Beginner
Modeling a Staircase with AutoCADwith Kacie Hultgren54m 9s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Modeling the Building
3. Adding Details
4. Optimizing Your Model
5. Exporting and 3D Printing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.