Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from AutoCAD to Revit.
So now you're probably wondering where we can learn more about Revit.…Well, we've got lots of other courses here at lynda.com.…I recommend that you start with one of our essential training courses.…I authored the Revit Architecture Essential Training, and we also have Revit Structure Essential Training.…And then after that there is several other courses to choose from like Rendering or The Family Editor.…And of course, you could just jump into Revit and start building a model.…So enjoy your experience, and thank you for watching.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Comparing AutoCAD and Revit
- Customizing Revit settings
- Exploring the Revit interface
- Organizing with categories versus layers
- Understanding families and groups versus blocks
- Using links instead of Xrefs
- Tracing, nesting, and exploding CAD files
Skill Level Intermediate
Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecturewith Paul F. Aubin7h 17m Intermediate
1. Basic Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with Revit
3. Using AutoCAD Files in Revit
4. Working with AutoCAD Architecture
Using the IFC format7m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.