In this tutorial, Josh Modglin walks through the configuration of multileader styles within a drawing file. The instructor discusses some of the more commonly adjusted parameters within a multileader style. For example, Josh walks through the creation of two styles using different content: mtext or blocks.
- [Instructor] What we're going to look at next…in this portion of our chapter…is setting up our multileader styles.…We've already set up our dimension styles,…and as part of the dimensions you can,…of course, create leaders,…but the multileaders allow us more versatility…and really need to be the standard…as we set up our template.…The reason being, let's take a look…at some of the settings and create a leader,…multileader style, and in the process learn some…of the power of multileaders.…
So I'm going to come to the annotate ribbon, leaders panel…and click on the bottom right arrow…to open up the multileader style manager,…and when I click new,…we're going to create a new multileader style…called Lynda, and we'll just do Lynda Standard.…We'll make it annotative, and then we continue,…and this, just walk through a little bit of this.…We already talked about a best practice…setting our arrowhead heighth…to the same heighth of our text,…so we're going to do that.…
We can have straight arrowheads and leaders,…or something that often times is used in existing…
- Using variables and profiles
- Customizing AutoCAD templates with styles and layer properties
- Using dynamic blocks
- Customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Creating custom tool palettes
- Creating and editing scripts
- Adding custom symbols
- CAD programming with LISP
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
AutoCAD: Designing Dynamic Blockswith Scott Onstott1h 5m Intermediate
1. Customizing Options
2. Drawing Templates
3. Dynamic Blocks
4. Customizing User Interface
5. Tool Palettes
7. Custom Symbols
8. LISP for CAD Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.