Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying multileaders, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- We're staying in our 9_Annotating_HOUSE_Complete drawing…and obviously you'll be following along with…9_Annotating_HOUSE.dwg from your lynda.com exercise file.…So, follow the usual drill and just keep saving…as you go through each video.…Now, in the previous video we placed this multileader here…with the two multileaders on it on the dimensions layer.…So what I'm going to show you now is how to modify…your multileaders, and some neat little tricks on how to…align and collect your multileaders as well.…
Now, I want to remove the right-hand leader…from that multileader.…So I can either utilize the Annotate tab on the ribbon,…and use the Leaders panel here,…or I can go back to the Home tab…and use the Annotation panel here,…by clicking on the Multileader fly out here.…So I'm going to select Remove Leader,…you can do that from either panel, on either tab,…and I'm going to select the multileader,…I can click anywhere on it like so,…and select the leader to remove, which is that one,…and then right-click to confirm, and select Enter,…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.