Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying center marks and centerlines, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] You can also modify your…centerlines and center marks in AutoCAD 2017,…utilizing the Properties palette.…And also you can disassociate and reassociate…the centerlines as well.…Now let's have a look at the rectangle first.…We're still in our…04_CenterMarksLines.dwg file.…And what I've done is I've just saved it…and made sure that we've used it for the next video.…So, when you're working through these videos,…if you work through them sequentially,…you will have saved as well,…so you'll still have your center marks and centerlines…set up in the drawing.…
Now, what I can do is I can select a centerline, like so,…and you can see it's actually a centerline object.…So if I click there now, and what I do is I right-click…and bring up Properties there from the shortcut menu,…you can see on the Properties palette…it's classed as a centerline,…and I can edit the usual settings,…things like layer, linetype, linetype scale and so on.…I'll just hit Escape there to deselect it.…If I select the center mark on the circle,…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.