Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Markup, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Instructor] Another really neat method…of annotation in your AutoCAD drawings…is the ability to markup your AutoCAD drawings as well.…We're talking by way of revision clouds,…and wipeouts and things.…So what I've done, I've stayed in the same drawing,…saving what I've done, so I'm still…in the 02_TypesOfAnnotation.dwg file.…And what I'm going to do now is show you a few…revision clouds and wipeouts and things.…So, we're going to jump to the home tab on the ribbon.…Going to go into the layers panel now,…and I'm just going to use the zero layer for now.…
Now, the revision clouds themselves are on the draw panel.…So I click on the flyout here,…and that's on the home tab on the ribbon,…and there's the revclouds flyout there,…and I can do a rectangular revcloud,…a polygonal revcloud, or a free hand revcloud.…So let's do a rectangular revcloud.…Now before you do anything else, check your arc lengths,…so right click when you get the prompt to specify…the corner point and go to arc length.…Because it's normally some tiny little arc length.…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.