Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Interface elements, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD 360.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Well let's open up one of the sample files…and take a look at the mobile interface.…I'm going to open the interface drawing…here by simply tapping on it.…Unlike the static palettes of the web app the tools…of the mobile app are contained in a Slide-Out Menu…to the upper-right and a Scrolling Tool Bar…at the bottom of the screen.…Each button on the Tool Bar opens a fly-out…above the Tool Bar with specific tools for that category…including Draw, Markup, Measure, and Dimension.…I can slide the tool bar over to see…the very last one which is Modify.…
The options for Modify are hidden until you select…an object so that the Modify commands…will be tailored to the selected object.…I'm going to select this line here.…And we can see I have Delete, Edit Vertex, Color,…Move, Rotate, and much, much more.…Again some of these tools are only…available in the Pro version.…And we'll go into each of those tools in a later video.…There are two icons in the upper-right corner.…One for exporting your file…and controlling the sharing settings.…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.