Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Interface elements, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD 360.
- Let's go ahead and start opening some DWG files…and see what we can do with them.…I'm going to open the sample files…that we uploaded last video,…and I'm going to open the dog house plan seen here.…The web browser may take a moment to load the interface…depending on the size of your file.…Once the file is open, we can begin to see our options.…The first thing to decide is what part of the drawing…we want to modify.…Like AutoCAD on the desktop, we have workspaces…that show us different toolbars and palettes…to accomplish specific tasks.…
These are Design and Sheets found here.…Design puts us in model space,…so we can edit the geometry of our drawing itself.…I have palettes specific to drawing and modifying…as well as my Layers and a small, quick Properties palette.…However, if I switch to Sheets,…we can see the bulk of those palettes disappear.…I'm left with the Layers palette and a Sheets palette,…which allows me to display all the layouts in this file…both as thumbnails or a list.…
I can simply click on the layout, and I'm taken there.…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.