Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Insert Display, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- Let's have a look, now, at some of the other user…interface enhancements available in AutoCAD 2017.…We're back in the 01_UserInterface.dwg and what I've…done is I've undone those deletes that we did previously…with the dimensions.…You can see the dimensions are back there now…and I've just done a zoom extent and we're back to the…user interface drawing at it's full extent on the screen.…Now, I've already mentioned the dialogue box enhancements…that are available to you in AutoCAD 2017.…
We're going to look at that, but with a slightly different…take because some of the features available in AutoCAD 2017…use a thing called Gallery View.…Now, a prime example of this is insert block,…the insert block command.…So what I'm going to do is go up to the Insert tab on the…ribbon here, and in the block panel on the left you've…got the Insert command right there.…If I click on Insert Block there's the gallery view right…there and I can hover over the blocks and as you can…see I can use the little scroll bar and there's…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.