In this video, Shaun Bryant discusses your next steps following the completion of this course.
- [Shaun] We've come to the end … of this particular AutoCAD course, … and I do hope you've enjoyed yourself. … The whole idea of this course … is to explain the spaces and the workspaces … that you work in when you're working … in your AutoCAD drawings. … You're using the model space and the paper space, … the layout tabs, to develop your designs … so that you can communicate your design intent effectively, … but more importantly, accurately. … That's why you use things such as the annotation scale … and the viewport scale, to make sure that everything … is scaled appropriately and accurately … so that the design and the communication of that design … is accurate at the other end. … If somebody's building a building based on your drawings, … you want that building to be built accurately … to within the appropriate standards and sizes … that are required for that particular building. … So, this particular course should have taken you … through both the model space, the model tab, … which is here like so, and that's where you do …
- Using workspaces
- Working in the Model and Layout tabs
- Saving and restoring views
- Locking viewports and freezing viewport layers
- Adding a title block
- Using annotative dimensions and revision clouds