Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Free vs. pro features, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD 360.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- AutoCAD 360 itself is a free service.…I can create an account and start using the web app,…the Windows 8 app, or the mobile app without issue.…For the mobile app,…Autodesk has decided to offer three tiers of plans,…Free, Pro, and Pro Plus.…We can compare the differences by going to autocad360.com,…clicking here, and looking at the products.…The Free version and the Pro version of the web app…have all the same capabilities of each other.…
The biggest factors that affect your account as a whole,…meaning the service itself,…no matter how you access it,…are the total file size storage,…and individual size limits, seen here.…For the mobile app,…you can see the Pro and Pro Plus plans are the same,…except for the total and individual file size.…The rest are mostly features of the mobile app only.…The descriptions here are somewhat general…and this is most likely as new features are added.…For the current version,…the advanced drawing and editing tools…include creating arcs, mirroring, offsetting,…and editing vertices of polylines.…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.