Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Find and Replace URLs, part of AutoCAD: Express Tools Workflow.
- [Instructor] So I'm staying in the 09_Web.dwg file…and we're still working with our URLs…with our Web panel in the Express Tools tab on the ribbon.…Now, we're in the same drawing,…and we've got the URL that we edited in the previous video.…So, we edited it to www.ikea.com.…So what we're going to do now is go back to the Web panel,…click on the URL options and find and replace…our URLs like so.…I'm going to select the line with the URL like that…and right-click to confirm.…
And I'm going to say Find what.…So I'm going to go www.ikea.com like that.…And I'm going to replace it with www.hermanmiller.com like so.…So when I click on OK, what it'll do is it'll replace…the IKEA URL with the Herman Miller URL like so.…So if I hover over that now,…can you see I've got a CTRL + click to follow the link?…So if I hold down control and click,…that'll open up my browser and my browser is now…the Herman Miller website.…
So if I just minimize that for a moment,…there's the Herman Miller website.…Now that was sittin' behind the drawing and it's taken me to…
- Using Explode Attributes, Replace Block, and List Properties
- Exporting and importing attributes
- Converting block to XREF
- Copying, extending, and trimming nested objects
- Working with Arc-Aligned Text and Modify Text
- Masking and unmasking text
- Modifying using Stretch Multiple and Extended Clip
- Changing layouts with Align Space, Synchronize Viewports, and Merge Layout
- Using Super Hatch
- Resetting text and modifying text
- Importing and exporting dimension styles
- Working with Xdata
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Optimizing Your AutoCAD Desktop to Go Mobilewith Shaun Bryant2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Express Tools: What Are They?
Why use Express Tools?2m 13s
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.