Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can find them here on your desktop. Notice that the exercise files are organized by chapter. Within each chapter, the exercise files, you will note that many of them have an end, or an accompanied completed version of the file for your review as well. We have also included a support directory, which works similarly to how you may configure your server support directory following this course.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, please follow along in the course as we work through the exercises together visually.
- Using variables and profiles
- Customizing AutoCAD templates with styles and layer properties
- Using dynamic blocks
- Customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Creating custom tool palettes
- Creating and editing scripts
- Adding custom symbols
- CAD programming with LISP
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
AutoCAD: Designing Dynamic Blockswith Scott Onstott1h 5m Intermediate
1. Customizing Options
2. Drawing Templates
3. Dynamic Blocks
4. Customizing User Interface
5. Tool Palettes
7. Custom Symbols
8. LISP for CAD Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.