Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing tools, part of Learning AutoCAD 360.
- Most of the editing tools are only available…after selecting an object, so I'm going to zoom in…and start selecting some objects to modify.…I want to make a note about how we're selecting our objects.…Just like AutoCAD, I can tap on a specific object…and it will select the entire object.…However, I can also use crossing and selection windows.…I'll pick a point with my finger and drag over to the left.…This gives me a crossing window…meaning anything that is inside of that window…whether it's inside or crossing the line, will be selected.…
I can also click and draw to the right.…This is called a selection window.…Only objects completely enclosed…in the selection window will be selected.…This case, I'm going to select this shape here…just like in the web app I get some grips activated…including the rotation grip, right here.…I can rotate around and right now it's rotating…around the geometric center of the object.…I can tap the value and enter in a more precise value…if I like and press return.…
As accurate as that is, I don't always want…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.