- So all the work we did to get to the editing…of these objects is complete…and we can now make some modifications to our image.…Perfect.…What we're going to do here is expand…the REM palette to expose some additional tools,…such as trim, fill it, and offset.…Then what we're gonna do is we're gonna…merge these modifications we make…back into the raster image.…To get started, let's jump into AutoCAD.…Let's click on Start Drawing.…Let's bring in an image…by clicking Insert.…Let's make sure the insertion wizard is turned on.…
Let's grab Architectural First Floor.…Let's click Open.…Let's click Next. Then Next and then Finish.…What I want to do is zoom in on this area here.…Let's create a region.…So, let's click the drop-down here on Create Region.…Let's go Rectangular.…Let's pick a window right around here…and we've got it.…Alright, let's use a couple commands here.…I want to fill it this corner,…put a nice little radius here.…
So, to do that, first we need to create some primitives.…So I'm going to click the drop-down here…
- Inserting images
- Creating new images
- Creating image masks
- Managing images
- Editing images
- Creating REM regions and primitives
- Recognizing and vectorizing text
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Insert and Write
2. Manage View and Correlate
3. Editing Images
4. Raster Entity Manipulation (REM)
5. Vectorize and Recognize Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.