Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Dialog box enhancements, part of AutoCAD 2017 New Features.
- [Voiceover] We're now in the first section…of our AutoCAD 2017 New Features course,…and what we're going to look at, first of all,…are the new features available to us…in the AutoCAD 2017 user interface.…And in this first video, we're going to look…at dialog box enhancements.…So you can see at the top of the screen there…I have a drawing open.…It's the 01_Userinterface.dwg file.…You can download that from your Lynda.com exercise files…that come with this course.…
Obviously save it locally and that what you can do…is you can use that to follow along with this…particular video.…Now as you can see, we've got a drawing open,…it's a building, you can see the grid lines,…the dimensions, and so on.…And what we're going to look at…is what AutoDesk has done to enhance…the dialog boxes for us.…And I'm going to use a really, really simple example,…and that's going to be the Page Setup Manager dialog box…in one of the layouts there.…So if we go down to the bottom left-hand corner…of the screen, it's going to go to Layout One…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.