Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video The Dashboard, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD 360.
- For the purposes of this course,…I'm demonstrating AutoCAD 360 mobile…on my iPad Air 2,…but the mobile app for iPhones and Android devices…are essentially the same as far as features and operation.…Regardless, navigate to your device's app store…or the Google Play store…and download the app to your device.…As I mentioned, the app itself is free.…I'm using the Pro plan for AutoCAD 360 mobile…and I'll point out when I'm using or demonstrating a tool…that is only available in the Pro app.…
Once we've downloaded the app,…I'll select the icon and start the application.…I'm gonna sign in using the same credentials…we've been using thus far.…From here, we see a very similar dashboard display…displaying our files and folders.…In the upper right corner,…we have the option for thumbnail or detail views.…Next to that is a plus symbol,…which allow me to create a new drawing,…provided you're on the Pro plan,…and also connect to my storage services…like Dropbox and Ignite.…
If I click on the Autodesk icon in the opposite corner,…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.