Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating company-wide cover sheets, part of BIM Manager: Managing Revit.
- [Instructor] You're not supposed to do this,…but everyone judges a book by its cover,…that's why we're going to do just that in this video.…The video's objective here is to create…a company cover accompany our 22 by 34 border.…So let's jump into Revit,…under Families, let's go New,…let's go to Title Blocks,…and I'm going to grab the 36 x 24,…because again, it's closest to what we're going to be using,…I'm going to click Open.…Now I'm going to select my top line,…instead of 24 inches, I'm going to make it 22 inches,…I'm going to select my line to the right.…
Instead of 36 inches, I'm going to make it 34 inches,…perfect, now the first piece of text…I'm going to put in is up here, it's going to be a label,…let's go up to Create, let's go to Label.…Instead of Tag One for my label,…I want to click on Edit Type,…now I want to click on Rename,…now I'm going to call this SU_Project Info,…and I'm going to click OK.…Now I'm going to scroll down,…and I'm going to make my text size be 3/4 of an inch,…I'm going to make my Width Factor 0.08,…
- Setting up the Revit folder structure
- Creating a revision schedule
- Adding a symbol list
- Creating shared parameters
- Configuring your text
- Creating line types, weights, and patterns
- Configuring the underlay settings
- Creating custom grids
- Viewing templates
- Importing CAD details
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managerswith Josh Modglin2h 6m Intermediate
1. Company-Wide Workflow
2. Global Template Content
3. File Sharing
4. Master Details
Importing CAD details3m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.