Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a window, part of AutoCAD Add-ins Using VB.NET.
- [Instructor] As we delve into our windows…and how to create an interface,…a graphical user interface,…and look at windows.…We're going to go ahead and create a window…in this exercise.…And this entire exercise is going to take us from…creating a window in Visual Studio…to how do we launch our window…and then some general properties…or parameters to set for our window.…To get the right look and feel,…as well as just what some of these controls can do.…So let's go ahead and open up…and we're going to go to our exercise,…chapter eight, oh-eight-oh-two,…and go into the solution.…
Now, this solution has a couple folders.…We have the objects that we created…in our last chapter there,…our layer object,…as well as our layer object collection.…We also have our initialization class,…but we also have a new folder here.…And these folders are just created for…management of code.…But you can create your folders as you see fit.…They're Windows Explorer available,…in other words, if you go to Windows Explorer…and navigate to this project,…
- Creating a project using the Autodesk wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Manually creating projects
- Basic .NET functionality
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and TableRecords
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working with the Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic .NET Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 40s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.