Master the output capabilities in AutoCAD 2020, regardless of which AutoCAD tool kits you plan to use.
- [Shaun] When you're working with AutoCAD, you want to be able to communicate your designs and communicate your design intent to the people that are collaborating with you on a particular project. So this particular course, the AutoCAD Output course, is going to take you through how to generate output from your AutoCAD designs. There's also other ways to communicate drawings and designs in AutoCAD, as well, and we'll cover some of those too during this particular course. But bear in mind this particular course is all about getting your output out of AutoCAD and to the other people that you collaborate with. It's not about drafting. It's about after the drafting, after the designing and how you generate the information that you're going to give to others to communicate your design intent.
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD