Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Collections and loops, part of AutoCAD Add-ins Using VB.NET.
- [Instructor] One of the things…we'll be usually working with…is not just one object or two…but a collection of objects…whether it's a bunch of strings…or numbers or even lines that we're working with…and we're going to be iterating through.…So, we're going to combine and take a look…in this exercise how to work with collections,…the type of collections we may be dealing with…as well as how to loop through these collections…and so, we're going to do this in our exercise.…
Go ahead and open up our exercise here, 03-03…and our 03 solution.…We go to our Solution Explorer,…the initialization class,…I have my commands, I'm going to expand that out…but I am going to collapse each command…that we've already done…and notice, there's already a new command created…for us and we're familiar now…with the command method attribute…and how to create the method,…the public sub routine there,…so I've already done that for us…and I've created two new variables…and fed values to those variables.…
One is an array variable…and that's the name of the variable is arry…
- Creating a project using the Autodesk wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Manually creating projects
- Basic .NET functionality
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and TableRecords
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managerswith Josh Modglin2h 6m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Working with the Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic .NET Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 40s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.