Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Collecting multileaders, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Instructor] So we're staying in our 06_Leaders.dwg file,…and you'll notice again I've deleted all the Multileaders,…so please do that as well so that we've got a nice,…clear drawing to add some Multileaders to.…Now I'm going to go back to the Leaders Panel, here,…in the Annotate Tab on the Ribbon,…and go back to the little arrow here…to go into my Multileaders file.…I'm going to go into my Linda One style,…and I'm going to modify it now, and with the content,…I'm going to change the Multileader type to a Block, like so,…and it's going to be a Source Block,…which is going to be called Circle, like that,…and it's going to have a little tag number in it.…
The color, again, by layer,…and the attachment center extents,…and the scale, I'm going to take that up to four, like so.…And if I tab that now, can you see?…That's a nice, big bubble with a number in it.…Now, the good thing about this is I can use it…for parts lists, for example,…I can number all the parts on a particular object.…So what I'm going to to now is I'm going to 'OK' this,…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.