Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing to Certiport, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- Autodesk has changed their provider…for the AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam.…They've changed it from a company called ITS…to a company called Certiport.…Now what I'm going to do is just take you…through a few brief videos,…just a quick update to let you know…how these changes affect you,…how to register on the Certiport website,…and then how to log in on the Certiport website.…And also, more importantly, I'll brieflly touch on…some of the other professional examinations…you can take on Autodesk products…on the Certiport website as well.…
Now these changes will come into effect…in February, 2016, so be aware of that.…If you're going to be taking a Certified Professional Exam…in AutoCAD, it will be on the Certiport system and portal…as of February, 2016.…So make sure that you're aware of that,…and more importantly, make sure…that you've got your Certiport login all set up,…ready for you to take your exam…when you go to your Autodesk Certification Center.…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.