Join Josh Modglin for an in-depth discussion in this video Binding data, part of AutoCAD Add-ins Using VB.NET.
- [Instructor] We've learned in our last chapter…how to create our objects,…and we are learning in this chapter…how to create an interface…and how to create one that will…be able to show the information from our objects.…Now, in this exercise,…we're going to be able to see how to bring it all together,…how to bind the objects…that we've created in our last chapter,…and put them in visual format in our window.…
So, let's go ahead and open up our exercise…by going to our open project.…We're going to go to our exercise chapter three 0803…and go into our 0803 solution.…Now what we have in here is the window that we created…in our last exercise, winLayerList.…We also have our objects that we created in our last chapter…as well as our initialization class.…We did make a slight change to our base object.…Let's go ahead and take a look at that.…We have the ability not just to inherit,…but implement, certain characteristics.…
So, one way is we inherit, we pick up all of the objects.…Another is we are implementing a certain method,…
- Creating a project using the Autodesk wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Manually creating projects
- Basic .NET functionality
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and TableRecords
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
AutoCAD Customization for CAD Managerswith Josh Modglin2h 6m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Using the Command Line (2016)with Shaun Bryant2h 13m Appropriate for all
1. Working with the Microsoft Visual Studio Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic .NET Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 40s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.