Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video Autodesk cloud services, part of Up and Running with AutoCAD 360.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Like most software companies today,…Autodesk has been making forays…into cloud services for their customers.…The term "cloud" has been thrown around…a lot in the past few years, but many are still…a little confused as to what exactly it entails.…Cloud computing is a general term…for anything that involves delivering…hosted services over the internet.…These services are broadly divided into three categories:…Infrastructure as a service, platform as a service,…and software as a service.…AutoCAD 360, Autodesk A360, and most…of the other Autodesk cloud offerings…are considered software as a service.…
As opposed to purchasing software outright,…downloading it and installing it on a local machine…like your desktop or a laptop, think of these services…as applications you access through…a web browser like Chrome or Safari.…They are like an extremely sophisticated website.…These cloud services also often run as individual apps…from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.…We can see all of the cloud services…that Autodesk currently offers here…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
Working with Dimensions in AutoCADwith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.