In this video, Shaun Bryant shows you how to review and mark up your plotted DWF files in Autodesk Design Review.
- [Instructor] Once again we're staying … in our 00-Ground Floor Plan_REV C.dwg file. … In the previous video, … I talked about exporting to different file formats … such as PDF, DWF and so on. … So, we're in the Output tab in the ribbon … and there's the Export to DWF/PDF panel. … So, what I might do is export out to say DWF. … Now, as soon as I do that, … I get the dialog box with the prompt saying … do you want to override, … do you want to do the current layout, et cetera? … Like we looked at in the last video. … Now, you'll notice in this particular case, … you can see that I've already created a DWF … and it's got the same file name … as the drawing file, the DWG file. … You can download it from the library if you want to … or perhaps create your own DWF file … to use with this particular video in the chapter. … Now, let's say that we've output out that DWF file, … it's in electronic file format, … so we've saved it somewhere. … I'm going to click on Cancel. … There's a fantastic piece of software …
- Plotting from the Model and Layout tabs
- Outputting to different file formats
- Comparing different drawings
- Setting up your Autodesk account
- Sharing your drawings using a browser
- Saving your drawings to web and mobile in AutoCAD