Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Autodesk Certified Professional, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- [Instructor] We're staying in the PDF that we were in…in the previous video where we looked at the…Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User exam.…Now that PDF links through from the web address…that I gave you in the first video,…so you should still have this PDF open.…Obviously if you want to download it and print it off,…feel free to do so.…Remember you are obviously destroying the rainforest…when you do that, so make sure you don't print off…too many copies.…So let's scroll down here a little bit and have a look now…at the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified Professional exam.…
Now as I scroll down, you can see that there's…the recommended experience levels again…that we talked about previously,…and if I come down a little bit more, it tells me…all about now here the 2015 Certified Professional exam.…Now the Certified Professional exam is an actual…physical examination that you have to take…using AutoCAD as a product.…So you'll notice the actual criteria required for the exam…is the AutoCAD 2015 course.…Now from February 2016, you do not have to worry…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.