Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating macro enabled tools
- Using Auto Complete
- Disabling tool mode settings on the fly
- Moving and copying entities using Windows shortcuts
- Using the Calculator palette
- Formatting text
- Creating parent/child dimension styles
- Making dimensions easier to read
- Making global edits to attribute data and layer names
- Exchanging one block symbol for another
- Inserting content using drag and drop
- Navigating layer list using the keyboard
- Importing layouts from template files
- Consolidating backup files
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome to the AutoCad 2011 tips, tricks, and industry secrets title. My name is Jeff Bartels and I've been using AutoCad professionally for nearly 15 years. In a production environment, efficiency means everything. If you can reduce the amount of time it takes you to accomplish a task, you can increase your profit margin and your ability to compete in the marketplace. This title contains more than 60 lessons designed to make you more efficient when using AutoCad in a production environment. No matter what your specific discipline may be, architectural, mechanical, or civil, you'll be able to take the concepts in this course and put them to work immediately on your own designs.
By learning these skills now, you can give yourself an instant advantage over your competition. So if you're ready to get more work done in less time and with less effort, follow me and we'll get started.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.