- Creating a project using the Autodesk Wizard
- Creating classes, command routines, and functions
- Basic C# functionality, including conditions and strings
- Working with AutoCAD application properties
- Working with database properties
- Working with transactions and table records
- Getting a user-specified point and distance
- Creating and inheriting a base class object
- Creating a window interface
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Josh] Hi, I'm Josh Modglin, and welcome to AutoCAD Plugins Using C# .NET. Your desire to watch to watch this course means you're ready to take on creating your integrated application plugins right into AutoCAD and any of its verticals by using the .NET AutoCAD API. Now, we're going to build on this knowledge to show how easy it is to build a connected library of functions within AutoCAD using C# through Visual Studio Community 2017 and AutoCAD 2019.
Now, we're gonna build working commands which will incorporate a graphic user interface like a form or a dialog. We're gonna use custom-built functions. We're gonna work on user selection and a modification of AutoCAD objects. Now, let's jump into the wonderful world of programming using C# .NET and the .NET AutoCAD API.
1. Working with the Development Environment
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Basic C# Functionality
4. AutoCAD ApplicationServices Namespace
Creating a new drawing5m 23s
5. AutoCAD DatabaseServices Namespace
6. AutoCAD EditorInput Namespace
7. Class Object Fundamentals
8. Creating a Window Interface
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.