Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video AutoCAD and the A360 desktop, part of Learning AutoCAD 360.
- Don't feel too bad if you're using…Classic AutoCAD on a desktop, and want to get in…on all the 360 action.…For AutoCAD for Mac users, your options…are slightly limited to A360 Drive,…which installs with AutoCAD for Mac, and once signed in,…will download local copies of all the DWG files…and sync them with your account.…AutoCAD 360 for the PC is a little bit more robust, however.…A360 Desktop is similar application…to A360 Drive for Mac.…Once you log in, it will download and sync…all of the files and folders to your local machine.…
The next benefit that PC users get…is a special palette just for the Design Feed.…This displays a list of all the comments, photos,…and everything else in the current drawing…while allowing me to add my own as well.…I can see the comments in my drawing,…but I can also come over here and Hide them,…or show all the comments as text.…I'm going to add a new pin right here,…and I'm going to ask that someone…check the clearance in front of the toilets.…
I'll click Post,…and a tag is added.…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.