- Navigating the AutoCAD 2019 interface
- Starting the DWG Compare command
- Adjusting the comparison margins
- Saving a comparison drawing
- Creating a shared design view
- Using layers in the shared view
- Marking up the shared view
- Using the URL view links
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Shaun] Welcome to this AutoCAD 2019 New Features course. What we're going to be looking at in this course are the new features available to you in the new version of AutoCAD, AutoCAD 2019. What we're going to do is take you through each of those new features step by step by way of chapters and videos. As usual, all of the exercise files will be available in the library for you to download and follow along with the videos in this course.
1. Drawing Compare
2. Sharing Your Design View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.