- Working with the File Navigation dialog box
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Updating reference paths
- Changing path types
- Finding and replacing reference files
- Renaming unloaded references
- Using linetype gap selection
- Sharing design views from AutoCAD
- Setting a PDF layer
- Using the PDFIMPORT and PDFATTACH commands
- Changing text to MTEXT
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Shaun] Welcome to this AutoCAD 2018 New Features course. What we're going to be looking at in this particular course is all the new features of AutoCAD 2018. And we're going to go through them and show you how they're going to make you more productive and more effective in your workplace. I've got a simple blank drawing open here, for the introduction as you can see, with a simple title block and what we'll do is each time we go through each of these exercise files in this AutoCAD course, I'll tell you which exercise file you need to use.
So let's get into AutoCAD 2018 and let's look at these new features and get you working with them.
1. User Interface
2. External References
3. Off-Screen Selection
Using off-screen selection2m 20s
4. Linetype Gap Selection
Using linetype gap selection2m 10s
5. Sharing Design View
6. Using PDFs In AutoCAD
7. Changing Text To MTEXT
8. Technology and Performance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.