- Creating an Autodesk 360 account
- Collaborating with the design feed
- Saving AutoCAD settings to the cloud
- Accessing content from the command line
- Using file tabs to manage drawings
- Managing Exchange apps
- Adding aerial photography and coordinates
- Processing point cloud data
- Preventing virus and malware attacks
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jeff Bartels. Welcome to AutoCAD 2014 New Features. In this course, we'll start by exploring the integrated Autodesk 360 service. I'll show you how to create a free Autodesk 360 account, upload and organize files, and collaborate with others using the new design feed pallet. Next, we'll use the enhanced command line to access tools and content even faster. Using the new geographic location tools, drawings can be assigned to GIS coordinate system.
If you work with point cloud data, AutoCAD now includes Autodesk Recap. I'll show you how to use Recap to navigate the contents of a point cloud. We'll also explore how to visually analyze the data and take precise measurements within the virtual environment. Finally, I'll show you how to bring the point cloud into AutoCAD, so you can create designs that fit perfectly within your environment. As you can see, we've got a lot of things to talk about. So, when you're ready, follow me and we'll get started.