AutoCAD 2014 New Features
Start incorporating all the new features of Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 into your CAD workflow. Author Jeff Bartels covers the new Autodesk 360–enabled collaboration tools, enhanced command line with content and search functionality, and georeferencing options. The new AutoCAD productivity and security features are also explored. Plus learn about working with point cloud data and virtual environments using Autodesk ReCap.
- Creating an Autodesk 360 account
- Collaborating with the design feed
- Saving AutoCAD settings to the cloud
- Accessing content from the command line
- Using file tabs to manage drawings
- Managing Exchange apps
- Adding aerial photography and coordinates
- Processing point cloud data
- Preventing virus and malware attacks
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jeff Bartels. Welcome to AutoCAD 2014 New Features. In this course, we'll start by exploring the integrated Autodesk 360 service. I'll show you how to create a free Autodesk 360 account, upload and organize files, and collaborate with others using the new design feed pallet. Next, we'll use the enhanced command line to access tools and content even faster. Using the new geographic location tools, drawings can be assigned to GIS coordinate system.
If you work with point cloud data, AutoCAD now includes Autodesk Recap. I'll show you how to use Recap to navigate the contents of a point cloud. We'll also explore how to visually analyze the data and take precise measurements within the virtual environment. Finally, I'll show you how to bring the point cloud into AutoCAD, so you can create designs that fit perfectly within your environment. As you can see, we've got a lot of things to talk about. So, when you're ready, follow me and we'll get started.
Creating an Architectural Drawing with AutoCAD 201328,306 Views
Up and Running with 3D in AutoCAD 201375,111 Views
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: 05 Working with References63,802 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 06 Sharing Drawings with Others56,872 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 04 Annotating a Drawing67,666 Views
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Training767,927 Views
Revit Architecture 2015 Essential Training873,413 Views
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Training501,387 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views