- Creating single-line text
- Justifying text
- Controlling appearance with styles
- Building bulleted and numbered lists
- Annotating with multiline text
- Correcting spelling errors
- Adding continuous and baseline dimensions
- Creating and modifying multileaders
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Jeff Bartels. Welcome to AutoCAD Essentials 4: Annotating a Drawing. In this title, we'll use AutoCAD's annotations tools to begin transitioning our work from conceptual design into production. We'll start by creating some text, and produce professional looking results. Next, we'll apply dimensions, such that we can accurately document the design for production. Along the way, we'll explore some dimensioning best practices, and I'll show you how to format your dimensions to meet the needs of any design.
Finally, we'll use multileaders to annotate specific areas of a drawing. I'll show you how to format and reposition these notes to highlight any aspect of a drawing. When you're ready, follow me and we'll get started.