- View Offline
- Creating single-line text
- Justifying text
- Controlling appearance with styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Annotating with multiline text
- Correcting spelling errors
- Creating continuous and baseline dimensions
- Creating and modifying multileaders
Skill Level Beginner
(whoosh sound)- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jeff Bartels. Welcome to AutoCAD Essentials 4, ANNOTATING A DRAWING. In this title we'll use AutoCAD's annotation tools to begin transitioning our work from conceptual design into production. We'll start by creating some text and produce professional looking results. Next we'll apply dimensions, such that we can accurately document the design for production. Along the way we'll explore some dimensioning best practices and I'll show you how to format your dimensions to meet the needs of any design.
Finally, we'll use multileaders to annotate specific areas of a drawing. I'll show you how to format and re-position these notes to highlight any aspect of a drawing. When you're ready, follow me and we'll get started.