AutoCAD 2010 Essential Training
AutoCAD 2010 Essential Training covers the most important features of this industry-standard 2D drafting and design application. Professional designer Jeff Bartels begins with a tour of AutoCAD's interface and the tools used to create basic shapes. He then focuses on the methods used to modify and refine geometry while emphasizing accuracy and good habits to build a solid design foundation. Jeff shows how to use layers, line types, and colors to organize a drawing file and explains how to efficiently annotate a design and prepare it for final output. Throughout the course, Jeff shares techniques used in the industry and reinforces the lessons with practical examples. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Working in a multiple-document environment
- Configuring units for architectural, civil, or metric work
- Incorporating blocks (symbols) into a working file
- Creating annotations that automatically size themselves
- Transferring data between drawings
- Preparing standardized layouts with title blocks
- [Voiceover] Welcome to the AutoCAD 2010 Essential Training title. My name is Jeff Bartels and it's truly an honor for me to be able to work with you and take you step by step through AutoCAD 2010. AutoCAD is the industry standard tool for 2D drafting and design. It's so popular in fact, that you'd be hard pressed to find a form of construction or production work today that doesn't involve AutoCAD in some way. I've based this title on techniques that have proven successful in the classroom and in the real world of production drafting. We'll start our training by taking a thorough look AutoCAD's interface.
Next, we'll begin creating simple shapes. As we become familiar with the basics, we'll add to our tools, learning more productive ways to create and modify our geometry. Soon, our drawing will become larger and we'll learn how to organize them using layers, line types and colors. Next, we'll get into annotation and add text, dimensions and leaders to our drawings. Finally, we'll learn how to create professional looking plots of our designs using a standardized title block. So if you're interested in architecture, surveying, civil or mechanical engineering or design, this title is perfect for you.
Well, we've got a lot to talk about and I've got a lot of things I can't wait to show you, so let's get started.
AutoCAD 2008 Essential Training273,772 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 05 Working with References56,485 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 04 Annotating a Drawing69,000 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 06 Sharing Drawings with Others57,701 Views
Creating an Architectural Drawing with AutoCAD 201329,948 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
AutoCAD 2015 Essential Training822,251 Views
Python 3 Essential Training2,293,993 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,707,894 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views