Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Aligning multileaders, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Narrator] So we're staying in the 06_Leaders.dwg file.…And as you can see there,…we've deleted all of the leaders this time.…We've just left with the rectangle and the circles.…I've kept all the Multileader style,…and kept it on the leaders layer though.…Go to the annotate tab on the ribbon,…click on the Leaders panel, and select Multileader.…Now I'm goin to pick that particular point there.…Remember to read the prompts.…Make sure it says leader arrowhead location…and not leader landing or content first.…
Now as you can see,…it's still forcing my hand into that 45 degree,…so I'm going to hit escape, go back to my Leader style.…Now I can do this very quickly here in the Leaders panel:…You can see there is a little icon, Leader Style.…So jump in there, go into my LYNDA1, modify,…and the leader structure there,…I'm going to switch off that First Segment Angle…so that I can do it freehand.…Click on OK, select LYNDA1, make it current, and then close.…Then I go back to the Multileader command…in the Leaders panel, Center-snap there,…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.