Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a table to the drawing, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- [Announcer] Now that we've created our table style,…and our tables layer, we need to look now…at placing a table into our AutoCAD drawing.…Now we're still in the 07_tables.dwg file, and,…as usual, I've saved it as I've gone along.…Just so that you guys can follow along with the example…that you've downloaded to use with the video.…So, I'm now going to add a table to my AutoCAD drawing.…Now in order to do that, again, there's two routes to it.…You can use the 'home' tab on the ribbon,…like I've got at the moment, go to the 'annotation' panel…here, click on the fly-out, make sure…that you're using the right table style.…
See 'table one' there?…If I click on the down arrow, you can see…there's my different tables available to me there.…You can see there's 'table one'.…You can see the colors that we put…into the style in the previous video. So there's table one.…I then click on 'table' here, and that will allow me…to add a table into the drawing.…Now, I'm going to click on 'cancel' there,…and then just jump to the 'annotate' tab,…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.