Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and removing a multileader, part of AutoCAD: Effective Annotating.
- One of the lovely features of the…multileader command is the ability to add…extra leaders to the multileader content.…So in our previous video,…we looked at placing multileaders…and all the different methods of…placing the multileader in the drawing.…So right now, we're still in our…06_leaders.dwg file,…and you can see I've got the two…multileaders on the right-hand side,…saying R75 metric hole.…Now, you don't really need to repeat…the content of the multileader.…So what I'm going to do is add…and remove leaders and things now.…
It's very clever how this works.…I'm going to select this leader here,…and I'm actually going to delete it completely.…And then I'm going to go to the Annotate tab…on the ribbon, go into the Leaders panel again,…and can you see I've got Add Leader here.…So I'll click on Add Leader.…And it says Select a multileader.…So if I click here, I can add a multileader.…But the problem I've got, because I have…restrained myself to that 45 degree angle.…Can you see, I'm kind of scuppered,…I can't really add anything at a weird angle.…
- Setting up text, dimensioning, centerlines, leaders, and markup layers
- Setting up a multileader style
- Aligning multileaders
- Collecting multileaders
- Setting up the table style
- Working with cells in the AutoCAD table
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Annotation in AutoCAD
Why use annotation?3m 10s
2. Different Types of Annotation
3. Using Text Effectively in Your Drawings
4. Dimensioning Accurately in Your Drawings
5. Using Centerlines
6. Leaders and Multileaders
7. Setting Up an AutoCAD Table
8. Marking Up an AutoCAD Drawing
Next steps2m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.