Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding new pallets, part of BIM Manager: Managing AutoCAD MEP & AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- [Narrator] Okay now we can add some palletes.…The palletes are going to be the…Frontline stores location for content.…Although these pallets can be put anywhere it's a good idea…to place them in the appropriate categories.…Here I'd like to jump in the AutoCAD…so let's go to AutoCAD MEP 2017.…And to get started let's go to, get started.…And let's go to Start Drawing.…Now on the Tools drop down right here…I want to go to Content Browser.…Make sure you're on the Home panel, Tools, Content Browser.…Now in the Content Browser I want to scroll down to our…Training Catalog, and click into this.…
Now in the Training Catalog what I want to do…is I want to go into the Training-MEP.…Now in the Training Catalog for MEP,…I'd like to create a new palette in the current catalog.…So click on create new palette,…Now for the name, let's call it Training-Electrical.…We don't need a description, I'll put myself…as the publisher, I'm going to click okay.…Now again, now I just add this is draggable.…So we can drop this independently into…
- Managing through LISP
- Working with text, dimension, and multileader styles
- Creating a template
- Creating a palette
- Adding commands and LISP routines to a palette
- Creating a new browser profile and adding new categories, pallets, and content
- Reviewing internal mapping, MEP AEC settings, and MEP profiles
Skill Level Intermediate
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Managing through LISP
3. Tool Palettes for Civil 3D
4. Content Browser
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.