Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding multileaders, part of Cert Prep: AutoCAD Certified Professional (2015).
- Another form of annotation that you can place…on your AutoCAD drawing is a thing called a multileader.…These are extremely useful and allow you to annotate…the drawing by way of things like bubbles,…where you can place numbers in the bubbles,…and relate those bubbles back to perhaps a parts list,…or a content list for a house in this case.…So we're staying in the 9_Annotating_HOUSE_Complete drawing…and what we're going to do, we're going to set up…a multileader style and place it on our Dimensions layer,…because they are in essence a dimensioning annotation.…
So, staying on the Dimensions layer,…Home tab on the ribbon, check the Layers panel,…make sure that Dimensions is your current layer,…if it's not, click on the flyer menu and make sure it is.…Now we're back in the same area of the drawing…as we were in the previous video,…where we placed the dimensions.…I'm going to go to the Annotate tab first, on the ribbon,…and you'll see there is a Leaders panel here,…and you've got your Multileader there,…and you can Add a Leader, Remove a Leader and so on.…
- Creating and publishing AutoCAD files
- Drawing shapes and lines
- Creating isometric drawings
- Transforming objects
- Creating and using arrays
- Organizing objects and layers
- Reusing content with blocks
- Adding text, dimensions, multileaders, and scales
- Creating layouts
- Setting printing and plotting options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Is this certification available for AutoCAD for Mac users?
A: AutoCAD certification is on the Windows environment only. Currently Autodesk does not have plans for an AutoCAD for Mac certification.
Q: This course was updated on 02/01/2016. What changed?
A: We added four new videos to the "Certification: What Is It?" chapter. These tutorials cover Certiport, the online certification service that now offers a variety of Autodesk certifications.
AutoCAD Architecture 2015 Essential Trainingwith Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD Tips, Tricks, & Industry Secretswith Jeff Bartels3h 48m Intermediate
AutoCAD: 3D Architectural Modelingwith Scott Onstott3h 12m Intermediate
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
1. Certification: What Is It?
2. Basic Drawing Skills
3. Drawing Objects
4. Drawing with Accuracy
5. Modifying Objects
6. Additional Drawing Techniques
7. Organizing Objects
8. Reusing Existing Content
Working with AutoCAD blocks5m 31s
9. Annotating Drawings
10. Using Layouts and Printing
Next steps1m 45s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.