Join Jim LaPier for an in-depth discussion in this video A360, part of Learning AutoCAD 360.
- Another cloud service that Autodesk offers…is called A360 Drive,…formerly known as Autodesk 360.…If AutoCAD 360 is the service that allows us…to store, access, and modify our DWG files,…A360 Drive is the service that allows us…to store, view, and share all of our CAD files…as well as other project-related files.…I tend to think of A360 Drive as the location…that stores your files and let's you manage them…just like your computer hard drive,…while AutoCAD 360 is the application we use…to actually modify the DWG files themselves.…
A360 Drive allows us to view a multitude of file types,…including files like IGES, RVT, and STEP files.…We can also view media file types…like JPEG, GIF, and MOV files…as well as Office file formats…like PDF, .DOC, and .XLSX.…This means you can store your entire project…with all the associated files of nearly every format…and access them from your mobile device or web browser…without worrying about what applications are installed…on the system itself.…
I may not have Revit on the conference from computer…
- Creating an Autodesk account
- Uploading and organizing files in AutoCAD 360
- Drawing and editing
- Working with layers
- Saving and sharing drawings
- Working with the mobile app
- Using Evernote with AutoCAD 360
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD 2016 Essential Trainingwith Scott Onstott8h 46m Beginner
AutoCAD Architecture Essential Training (2014)with Paul F. Aubin7h 27m Intermediate
AutoCAD: Working with Dimensionswith Scott Onstott1h 4m Intermediate
1. A360 Suite
3. Web App: Dashboard
4. Web App: Drawing Interface
5. Web App: Sharing
6. Mobile App: General
7. Other Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.