- [Voiceover] Autodesk have also…improved their 3D printing capabilities…from AutoCAD 2017.…Now you'll notice we're in a new drawing,…which is the 03_3D_CoordModel.dwg…and it's a very simple square base pyramid.…My little homage to the Shard in London,…albeit with much wider base.…Now, what we've got there…is a simple model.…It's a simple, meshed model…in a 3D .dwg file.…Now, what you'll find is if I go…to the output tab on the ribbon here,…you'll notice because I'm still in a 2D workspace…I cannot print to 3D.…
So I need to change my workspace here…and go to the 3D modeling workspace, like so.…And that gives me a whole range…of different icons,…but more importantly…it gives me a whole range of different outputs…when I click on the output tab.…See there I can send to a 3D print service…or I can use Autodesk Print Studio.…Now, Print Studio links…to an Autodesk 3D printer…which is the Spark printer,…which Autodesk released a little while ago.…Now, I can send to a 3D print service,…I can also get at these…from the application menu right here,…
- Tool tip and dialog box enhancements
- TEXTEDIT command changes
- Coordination model object snap
- 2D and 3D publishing options
- Graphics performance enhancements
- Center marks and centerlines
- PDF import
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/15/2016. What changed?
A: We added a new chapter, "AutoCAD 2017.1 Update," to cover the new features Autodesk added in the 2017.1 update (released October 2016), including enhanced support for 3D and 4K displays.
1. User Interface
3. Installation and Configuration
4. Associative Center Marks and Centerlines
5. PDF Import
6. AutoCAD 2017.1 Update
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.